Do you need a little retail therapy?!
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, a lot of festivals and summer vendor events have been canceled leaving you stuck at home…ALL. DAY. LONG. If you are anything like me, you are tired of being stuck in this house and missing social interaction BADLY!
That is where I come in.
Grab a glass of wine (or two), bring out those girl scout cookies you have hiding in the freezer and come talk with other mothers who are in the same boat as you. Let’s get together and do what we do best…. shop for our children. To be honest, mothers love shopping for their little ones. So, let me bring the clothing to you!
I cordially invite you to Jamison & Bexley’s first pop-up-shop!
You have the ability to:
1. See our newest items that have arrived
2. Ask questions
3. See the fit and feel of each item
4. Place an order on the spot!
There will be a lot happening during this pop-up shop such as:
• One New Bae Box given a way to an expectant mother
• First 20 to register will be entered in a drawing to win a $25 E-gift card to our shop
• Great conversations with other women who are in the same boat as you
Claim your spot Here and I will send you a personalized link to our Virtual Shop! Spread the word by telling all your girlfriends and I cannot wait to shop with you!